Touch screen capacitive 7" for Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 800 x 480 px. Works withRasbperry Pi in versions 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+with HDMI connector and microUSB - cables are included in the package. The device also works with minicomputers:Banana PiandBeagle Bone Black.
The device communicates via the HDMI cable (picture) and microUSB port (touch). Both wires are included in the package.
Connecting to Raspberry Pi
In order to run the screen, you must connect the device to a Raspberry Pi via the supplied wire: HDMI and microUSB. HDMI transmits the image, and the USB port receives data of the touch interface.
Example of connecting the screen to the Raspberry Pi.
The screen works with the latest operating system Raspbian without the need to install drivers. However, in order for the screen to displays the picture properly, you should change the resolution in the configuration file. To do this, open the file config.txt with command:
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
and then at the end add the following statements:
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
After saving the file and rebooting the raspberry, the image and the touch function should work properly.
A detailed description can be found onthe website of the manufacturer.
- Screen type: touchscreen capacitive
- Diagonal: 7 "
- Resolution: 800 x 480 px
- Brightness : 140 cd / m2
- Works with:
- Rasbperry Pi, version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ Zero(works directly with system from manufacturer)
- Beagle Bone Black
- Banana Pi/ Banana Pro
- The display also works with PC with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 without the need to install drivers
- Also works with all other HDMI devices (touch function not available then)
- 4 mounting holes (screws included in the package)
- Screen size: 165 x 107 mm
- Touch screen 7" capacitive
- HDMI cable
- Mounting screws
- USB cable - microUSB for touch interface
- Electronics cloth
- Protective foil for the display
- Adapter HDMI - microHDMI
In our offer, you will find alsoa kit containing the screen 7" and the special case.