The module has two relays HFD27/005-S with a coil with a 5 V voltage. The circuit is operated directly from the USB connector. In addition, the module provides 4 GPIO pins operating as analoginputs or digital inputs/outputs. Works with voltage of 5 V.
All the pins can be individually programmed as inputs or outputs. GPIO pins and the relays can be controlled from any application with a serial console, for example,RealTerm. The device supports user-friendly commands, for example "relay on 1" turns on relay 1. The full list can be found inthe user guide. The manufacturer also providessource codes for programs in different programming languages.
- 2 relays
- Maximum contact voltage: 125 VAC / 1 A. 30 V DC / 2 A
- Screw terminal block connector
- Control: the UART interface
- The number of GPIOs: 4 (goldpins 2.54 mm)
- The number of analog outputs: 4 (can work also as digital digital)
- Voltage: 5 V (mini USB)
- The maximum performance of the current in outsputs: 25 mA
- Working voltage of pins: 5 V
- Resolution sensor A/C: 10-bit
- Connector: mini-usb (wire soldseparately)
- Module dimensions: 60 x 45 mm
|The manufacturer has prepared a detailedguide in the module's manual.