- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Does not require additional external components
- Triple female-female wires included
- Measuring range: from 0 °C to 50 °C
- Resolution: 8-bit (1 °C)
- Accuracy: 2 °C
- Response time: 6 - 15 seconds (usually 10 seconds)
The module includes a popular sensor for measuring temperature and humidity. On the board are also, required for proper operation of the system: a resistor and a capacitor to filter the supply voltage. The sensor can be controlled using a microcontroller or any commissioning set, for example, Arduino. Before using, you need to see the documentation.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer provides a sampleprogram for Arduino and STM32.
We have also prepared a briefuser manual.
The system contains passive components necessary for the proper operation of the sensor. The module is sufficient to connect via wires, to any microcontroller or commissioning set:
- VCC ( + ) - supply voltage from range: 3 V to 5.5 V
- GND ( - ) - the ground of the system
- OUT - digital output connected to the input of the microcontroller