Description of Relay module combined light-operated switch 12V 10A/250VAC
The module allows to control the actuators consuming the current up to 10 A depending on the change of intensity of illumination of the environment. For proper operation, it is sufficient to connect a power relay. Pins are the standard goldpin strap with the pitch of 2.54 mm, and a screw connections that can be used for connection using the popular connecting cables.
Specification: Relay module combined light-operated switch 12V 10A/250VAC
- VCC supply voltage: 12 V
- It responds to to the changes of the environment's light intensity
- Relay SRD-12VDC-SL-C (documentation)
- Coil voltage: 12 V
- The maximum voltage of contacts: 250 VAC, 30 VDC*
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Board sizes: 50 x 26 mm
- Diameter of mounting holes: 3 mm
* Maximum contact voltage depends on the type of load - details in the documentation, tab. 7. Contact Rating.
The module has two input pins VCC, GND. For the system to work correctly, you need to connect 5 V power to the VCC pin and GND ground. Built-in potentiometer allows to set the level of relay switching depending on the light intensity. Relay contacts are markeed on the reverse side of the board.