Product description: Grove - RGB LED module - 20 WS2813 diodes - Seeedstudio 104020170.
The module is equipped with20 WS2813 RGB LEDsarranged in one row. On the board there is a Grove connector for simple connection to the base plate. Each of the LEDs isindividually addressed, one microcontroller pin is enough to control the whole. The module is powered by5 V or 3.3 V.
Arduino compatible product
The manufacturer has prepared auser guidewith a sample code for Arduino users.
The module has been equipped with 4-pin Grove connector, which greatly facilitates connection with the main module e.g. Arduino using Base Shield overlay.
Main features of the RGB LED ring
- 256 grey levels, 256*256*256=16777216 displayed colours
- Built-in control system in 3535 components
- Supports 3.3 V and 5 V power supply
- Wires with two signals, interrupting one diode does not interrupt the entire module
As long as two or more adjacent LEDs are not damaged, the remaining LEDs will operate normally.
RGB LED module specification
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Number of diodes: 20
- Kind of diodes: WS2813
- Number of colors displayed: 16777216
- Dimensions: 147 x 10 mm