Product description: Screwdriver shelf KBS60 - for Binner Board - Kistenberg
The Kistenberg screwdriver shelf is a complementary element to the company's tool boards. It has as many as 6 hooks and allows you to organize screwdrivers, drills, bits, Allen keys and pliers .
Tool board - what is it for?
The tool board is the perfect solution for people who are looking for a way to keep tools that are always disappearing in the garage. Do you need a tool wall ? You don't know how to organize the screws in the warehouse? Thanks to the tool board, you can independently design a space for storing the most necessary elements. The board has special hangers that allow you to place the cuvettes - such a system makes it possible to arrange your storage space freely, move the cuvettes according to your needs and remove them from the board at any time to get to the contents. The elements are made of durable plastic, thanks to which the tool board will serve you as a workshop organizer for many years.
Special features of the product
- It allows for simple and quick organization of workshop space
- It ensures order in the workplace and access to the most necessary elements
- The universal design makes it possible to organize and replace containers, hooks, shelves depending on individual needs, as well as to connect subsequent boards
- Manufacturer's designation: KBS60
- Number of hooks: 6
- Items that can be attached: screwdrivers, drills, bits, Allen keys and pliers
- Compatible systems: TRUCK, BINNER, EXE, X BLOCK BOX, TITAN BOX
- Expandable with additional boards from the Kistenberg Orderline series: yes
- Component material: resistant blend of recycled polymers
- Component color: red
- Shelf dimensions: approx. 580 x 158 x 67 mm
- Screwdriver shelf KBS60 - for Binner Board - 1 piece