Reflective distance sensor detecting the object in the range from0,01 cmto15,2 cm. It has a digital output type - open collector, which changes the logic status when it detects the obstacle. The sensor works with a voltage from 10 Vto 30 V,it has a cable with the length of approx.1 m.
The sensor has mounted wire with the removed insulation at the ends.
To run the sensor, just connect three wires:
|White||Digital output signal, type of open collector.|
- Supply voltage: 10 V to 30 V
- Current consumption: approx. 50 mA
- Sensor type: reflective, optical
- Measurement range: from 0.01 cm to 15.2 cm
- The minimum size of the detected object: 2 mm
- Filtering the light of the environment: <100k Lux
- Output signal: digital CMOS/TTL (open collector)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 70 °C
- Cable length: 99 cm
- Type of wires: 28 AWG
- The sensor's size: 17 x 8.5 x 28 mm