Module with sensor of the range of the ultraviolet light UVVEML6075. The detection range of theUVAisfrom 320 nm to 400 nmand bandUVB, isfrom 280 nm to 320 nm. It communicates via theI2Cbus (connector Qwiic), it is powered with the voltagefrom 1.7 to 3.6 V.
The product is compatible withArduino
The sensor has pins for mounting the goldpin connectors - pitch of 2.54 mm and two Qwiic connectors.
|3V3||The module's supply voltage ranges from 1.7 V to 3.6 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||The clock line of the I2C bus.|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus.|
- Power supply voltage: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- Current consumption: 480 µA
- Communication: I2C
- I2C address: 0x10
- Measurement: UVA / UVB
- UVA resolution: 0.93 pulses/µW/cm2
- Resolution of UVB: 2.1 pulses/µW/cm2
- 2x Qwiic connector (no cable included)
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm