The cooling cell applied, for example, in portable refrigerators. It is supplied with the voltage up to 12 V, it consumes up to 4 A of current. Board sizes - 40 x 40 x 4 mm.
A device is consisting of two plates connected by connectors p-n, on the one side it consumes the heat to give it back from another side. A detailed description of the operating principles of the Peltier phenomenon and making of the cells can be found on this webpage.
|To improve the performance and protection level of the cell, recommended is attaching a heat sink at the hot side|
- Supply voltage: 0 to 15.5 V (nominal 12 V)
- Power: max 36 W
- The resistance from 3 Ω to 3.3 Ω
- Current consumption: 4 A max
- Pressure: 85 N/cm2
- Operating temperature: -55 °C to 83 °C
- Wire length: about 15 cm
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 4 mm