Module with the camera compatible withRaspberry Pi Zero v1.3. The device has a matrix OV5647 with a resolution of 5 Mpx 2592 x 1944 px, supports HD 1080p at 30 K/sec. The camera has no IR filter, suitable for night vision. Raspberry Pi has hardware support for this camera due to the fact that the device does not consume CPU resources.
- Camera, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Matrix: 5 MPx
- Sensor: OV5647
- The size of CCD: 1/4"
- Aperture (F): 2,9, 3.60 mm
- Without IR-filter
- Range of View: 53,50 ° horizontal, 41,41 ° vertical
- Resolution: 1080 p @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60 fps / 480 p @ 90 K/sec
- Dimensions: 60 x 11.4 x 5.1 mm
A video showing how to connect various cameras to the minicomputer.