Camera module with sensor Sony IMX219 equipped with a lens LS-2718-NOIR " to work in the day and at night. It connects into a special connector on a minicomputer Raspberry Pi in versions 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2, Model A/B/B+. The device has a matrix with a resolution of 8 Mpx, supports HD mode 1080 px / 30 fps.
The camera is compatible with the original device forthe Raspberry Pi, it is enough to connect in a special CSI connector and enable it in the settings of the operating system.
- Camera, compatible withRaspberry Pi version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2, Model A/B/B+
- Matrix: 8 MPx
- CCD: 1/4 "
- Sensor:Sony IMX219(documentation)
- Resolution: 3674 x 2760 px (active 3280 x 2464 px)
- Pixel size: 1,12 x 1,12 m
- Video: up to 1080p, 30 fps
- Lens mounting: CS-mount
- Lens: LS-2718
- Viewing angle: 58 °
- Board size: 36 x 36 mm
- IR sensor: integrated sensor with drive, ensures vision day and night
- Camera Sony IMX219 8 MPx with lens LS-2718
- Tape to connect to the Raspberry Pi
A video showing how to connect the camera to the minicomputer.