Product description: Prooptic 15X70 binoculars - OPT-10-029393
Binoculars with objective diameter of 70 mm and fixed magnification of 15x. The product combines high quality manufacturing and very good optical parameters. The weight of the product is 1300 g. The Prooptic 15X70 has lenses coated with special magnesium fluoride coatings that increase the light transmission coefficient and guarantee natural colour reproduction. They also prevent reflections. The binoculars have a robust, rubber-coated aluminium body.
- Centrally located adjustment screw for quick and trouble-free focusing
- The binoculars are also dioptrically adjustable
- bright, clear and high-contrast images of close-up objects
- The binoculars' housing is made of lightweight, highly durable aluminium. The housing is made of lightweight, high-strength aluminium and is covered with a layer of rubber to absorb shock and prevent it slipping out of your hand.
- The binoculars can be used for such purposes as tourism, ornithology, as well as in the field and military. They can also be used to monitor sporting events and concerts.
Prooptic 15X70 binoculars specification
- Model: Prooptic 15X70 - OPT-10-029393
- Objective diameter: 70 mm
- Maximum theoretical magnification: 15x
- Field of view: 70 m / 1000 m
- 2.6 mm exit pupil
- Weight: 1300 g
- Prooptic 15X70 binoculars - OPT-10-029393
- Carrying case with hip belt holder
- Shoulder strap for carrying the case over the shoulder