Product description: Key Kit - Move Motor robot servo gripper set - for BBC micro:bit - Kitronik 5696.
The BBC micro:bit gripper set is a great addition to the Move Motor robot, which greatly extends the capabilities of the project. The special design allows the module to be mounted both vertically and horizontally. The kit includes a dedicated mounting screw. The work of the gripper is controlled by means of a servo mechanism, which opens and closes the jaws of the handle accordingly. The maximum span of the jaws is 125 mm. The kit requires self-assembly and does not include the main robot module Move Motor.
- Easy to use and install module
- Dedicated to the educational robot Move Motor
- Control of operation by means of a servo
- Scope of work: 180°
- Low operating voltage
- Power supply from Move Motor via the connection cable (included in the package)
- Supported development environment: MicroPython, MakeCode
- Overall length: 115 mm
- Width (when closed): 70 mm
- Width (when opened): 125 mm
- The height of the servo: 38 mm
- Mini servo 180°
- Accessories for servos
- Mounting screws M3 x 16 mm - 2 pcs.
- Metal washer M3 - 1 pc.
- Mounting screws M2 x 12 mm - 2 pcs.
- Mounting screw M4 x 25 mm - 1 pc.
- Laser-cut Plexiglas elements - 6 pcs.