Product description: simple continuous servo controller - Servo Trigger Continuous
A module to facilitate the operation of a 360 degree continuous servo. When an external signal is received, the controller moves the servo from position A to position B at a predetermined rate. These values are set by three built-in potentiometers. The module allows you to control the servo without programming. It has a built-in Atmel ATtiny84 microcontroller, which already has the necessary software.
Module works with voltage 5 V and current 5 mA. Be careful not to damage it with too high voltage. The driver allows cascading of several units by connecting VCC and GND on adjacent boards.
- Supply voltage:
- Recommended: 5 V
- Maximum: 5,5 V
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Controls the continuous rotation of the servo
- Built-in three potentiometers:
- A: sets servo position when switch is open
- B: sets servo position when switch is closed
- T: Sets the travel time between A and B and B and A
- Configurable input polarity
- Compatible with analog servos
- Built-in ISP connector for reprogramming