- Sensor AM2302 (DHT22)
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Does not require additional external components
- Connecting cable included
- Module dimensions: 40 x 15 x 10 mm
- Measuring range: -40 °C to +80°C
- Resolution: 8-bit (0.1 °C)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
The module includes a popular sensor for measuring temperature and air humidity. On the board are also, required for proper operation of the system: a resistor and a capacitor to filter the supply voltage. The sensor can be controlled using a microcontroller or any implementation set, for example,Arduino. Before using, you need to see thedocumentation.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer provides a sample program forArduino.
User manual can be founnd onour website.
The system contains everypassive component necessary for the proper operation of the sensor. The module has to be only connected via wires to any microcontroller in the following way:
- VCC ( + ) -supply voltage in range from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- GND ( - ) - the mass of the system
- DOUT- digital output connected to the input of the microcontroller