Product description: Bidirectional current/power sensor - INA219 - 26V 3,2A - STEMMA AT/Qwiic - Adafruit 904
Bidirectionalcurrentandpowersensor manufactured byAdafruit. It has built-inINA219chip, twoSTEMMA QT / Qwiicstandard connectors placed on both sides of the board and leads as solder fields. It is used to measure high DC voltage and current over theI2Cbus with an accuracy of 1%. The sensor can measure maximum voltagefrom 0 V to 26 V DC(despite of 3 V or 5 V power source). The amplifier measures the voltage across a 0.1 Ohm resistor. The maximum input difference of the amplifier is +/- 320 mV, which allows to measure current up to +/- 3.2 A. Witha 12-bit ADC, the measurement resolution is 0.8 A.
Product is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
A detaileduser guideis available on the manufacturer's website, which includes wiring diagrams for each controller. The guide makes it significantly easier to get started with the module.
Technical specification of the module
- Chip: INA219
- Type of module: bidirectional current/power sensor
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Interface address: 0x40 / 0x41 / 0x44 / 0x45 (jumper selectable)
- Equipped with current sensing resistor 0.1 Ohm 1% 2 W
- Measurement ranges
- maximum voltage measurement: from 0 V to 26 V DC
- maximum current measurement: up to +/- 3.2 A with a resolution of +/- 0.8 mA
- accuracy of measurements: up to 1%
- solder fields
- STEMMA QT / Qwiic connectors
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 20.4 x 4.7 mm
Contents of the kit
- Bidirectional current/power sensor - INA219
- Goldpin connectors - 2,54 mm pitch
- Terminal connector - 1 pc.
Bidirectional current/power sensor - INA219.
We also offer a wide range ofsensorscompatible with popular Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
Take special care when connecting devices that can cause rapid current draw (such as DC motors). These can cause problems on the power lines.