Sensor of dust that allows you to monitor the purity of the air. It is equipped with a sensor with a sensitivity of 0.5 V 0.1 mg/m3, for example, cigarette smoke. The system is powered with the voltage from 0.3 V to 7 V, it communicates via an analog signal.
The sensor has six pins, their description is in a table.
|Pin 1||The power to the IR LEDs.|
|Pin 2||The ground of the IR diode.|
|Pin 3||Pin of the LED.|
|Pin 4||The ground of the module.|
|Pin 5||Analog output signal.|
|Pin 6||The supply voltage from 0.3 V to 7 V.|
The product is compatible with Arduino
Online, you can findthe sample programfor Arduino.
The offer also includesadapterfor direct connection of the sensor to the boardArduino.
- The supply voltage from 0.3 Volts to 7 Volts
- Current consumption: 20 mA
- Sensitivity: 0.5 V 0.1 mg/m3
- Communications: the analog signal
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 65 °C
- Set includes the connection cable, resistor of 150 Ω and a condenser of 220 UF
- Board sizes: 46 x 34 x 18 mm