Product description: Al-Speaker loT&audio gateway - developer version AIS Dom (DEV 3)
IoT gateway allowing to integrate thousands of smart home elements and control them usingvoice commands in Polish language. AI-Speaker is based onHome Assistant Coresystem, one of the most popularhome automationsystems with over1760 integrations. The device is also equipped withZigBeecommunication withZigbee2Mqttsoftware connecting more than 1400ZigBeedevices, as well asWiFicommunication enabling to connect more than 1930 WiFi devices.AIS TTS/STTcommunication converts text to speech and speech to text and enables control of devices with commands in Polish language. The gateway is equipped with a built-inAIS Audio Player,which can be used to play hundreds of radio stations, podcasts, free audio books, YouTube and Spotify.
The manufacturer has prepareda demo version ofthe home assistant.
AIS Home software
AI-Speaker gateway software is based onAndroidandHome Assistant Core, supports most popular smart home devices and works locally in your home,does not collect data in the cloud. The device acts as a bridge between the Internet of Things devices and your home network. The application presents the statuses of the devices and the ability for the user to control them. The software in the gateway allows for:
- translating voice commands into commands understandable by devices
- collect information and control devices
- triggering commands based on user configuration
- delivering and presenting content on user request
The platform contains 4 main system components, the first three of which are installed on the gateway:
- Android system with Linux environment: minimal base system and additional packages available via APT package manager fromAis Linuxrepository.
- Automation platform: modified and completed (with additional services, automatic device detection and other enhancements)Home Assistantplatform.
- Additional apps: our apps available onGoogle Play.
- Online services: online service defined radio stations, podcasts, news feeds and access to external services requiring authentication.
The AI-Speaker gateway in the bottom right corner has a built-inNFC tagthat has your gateway's unique ID programmed into it by default. If your phone has NFC, this allows you to quickly and easily connect to your gateway using the free AIS home app (no need to enter your gateway address).
- Dev3 gateway
- Power supply
- HDMI cable
- Radio remote control + USB dongle
AI-Speaker gateway specification
|Software||Home assistant, Linux environment, Android (root)|
|Processor||Amlogic 5905X3 Quad-Core 4x Cortex-A55|
|Built-in memory||128 GB eMMC|
|Memory card slot||microSD, up to 64 GB (not included)|
|USB||2 (1x OTG, 1x USB 3.0)|
|AV||jack 3.5 mm|
|Ethernet||10 / 100 / 1000 MB/s|
|WiFi||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|VFD display||shows current time and device status|
|Power supply||5 V / 2 A|
|Remote control||2.4 GHz with microphone and USB adapter|