Product description: Luxonis Oak-D-Pro - AI image recognition kit - Auto-Focus
Oak-D-Pro is a camera manufactured by Luxonis , which offers 4 TOPS processing power and gives the possibility to run any AI model. It was also equipped with an IR LED (for night-vision) and an IR laser point projector (disabled by default). Due to the high power consumption of the spotlight and LED lighting, a Y adapter (included) is required to use these functions. The device is equipped with three cameras - two stereo cameras 1280 x 800 px and one 12 Mpx Auto-Focus camera that allows you to capture color images with a resolution of 4032 x 3040 px. The device uses the USB-C interface (versions 2.0 / 3.0 with speeds of 5 Gbps / 10 Gbps, respectively).
Myriad X VPU processor
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- The ability to run any AI artificial intelligence model, also with non-standard architecture and construction (models must be converted )
- H.264, H.265, MJPEG encoding - 4K / 30 fps, 1080p / 60 fps
- Computer vision : warping / distorting, resizing, cropping with ImageManip, edge detection, feature tracking, and activation of custom resume functions
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB depth compensation and high customizability
- Tracking 2D and 3D objects
Comparison of the Oak-D-Pro Auto-Focus and Oak-D-Pro Fixed Focus versions
The Oak-D Pro module is available in two versions, Fixed-Focus and Auto-Focus , which differ only in the configuration of the central camera. The Fixed-Focus variant has a mechanically immobilized (fixed-focus) lens, and the Auto-Focus model focuses automatically through a built-in electromagnet that dynamically controls the position of the lens .
- Auto-Focus cameras are recommended for observing objects in close proximity - in the range of 10 cm to 50 cm from the device. They can also be manually set to a specific focus position using the DepthAI API .
- Fixed-Focus cameras are used in environments with strong vibrations, are used in devices such as drones.
Technical specification of Luxonis Oak-D
- Maximum power consumption: 4.5 W
- RGB camera:
- sensor: IMX378
- type: Auto-Focus
- resolution: 12 Mpx (4032 x 3040 px)
- maximum frame rate: 60 fps
- sharpness: from 8 cm to infinity
- Viewing angle FOV / DFOV / HFOV / VFOV: 78 ° / 81 ° / 69 ° / 55 °
- lens size: 1 / 2.3 ''
- pixel size: 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm
- infrared work: no
- Stereo camera
- sensor: OV9282
- resolution: 1 Mpx (1280 x 800 px)
- maximum frame rate: 120 fps
- sharpness: from 19.6 cm to infinity
- Viewing angle FOV / DFOV / HFOV / VFOV: 89.5 ° / 89.5 ° / 80 ° / 55 °
- lens size: 1/4 ''
- pixel size: 3 µm x 3 µm
- infrared operation: yes
- Spot projector
- Ams Belago1.1 Dot-Pattern Infrared Illuminator
- Number of points: 4700
- HFOI * 50%: 78 ± 7%
- VFOI * 50%: 61 ° ± 7%
- VSCEL Wavelength: 940 nm
- Dimensions: 97 x 29.5 x 23.1 mm
- Weight: 91 g