Product description: PiJuice - solar cell 40 W / 5.5 V 705 x 650 x 18 mm
The PiJuice solar panel is an ideal device for charging and/or powering the PiJuice HAT and Raspberry Pi overlay using solar energy. It has two adjustable 5V USB outputs connected to the internal smart-power chip, so it also works with smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, etc. Allows you to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Mobile design, allowing you to take the panel on any trip.
- Easy mounting to backpacks, trees, tents, etc.
- Comes with a zippered pouch.
- Weighs only 900 g.
- IPX4 waterproof class.
- Robust design.
- Two adjustable 5V USB outputs.
- High quality SunPower solar panels.
- Solar panel: 6.5 V / 40 W
- Adjustable output : 5 V / 35 W
- DC Jack output : 19 V
- Single USB output: max. 12 W (There are two outputs on the board, which can be used simultaneously)
- Built-in smart-power circuit
- folded: 330 x 160 x 51 mm
- unfolded: 705 x 650 x 18 mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Solar panel 40 W
- USB - micro USB cable
- User manual