- On sale!
Product description: Lanberg Ethernet Patchcord FTP 5e 30 m - green
Patchcordis used to transmit electrical signals, it is used in network connections to connect local network sockets, personal computers, to connect active elements (switches, routers) and passive elements (hubs, crossover panels). The cableisgreen, 30 m long. It is manufactured by Lanberg company from the highest quality materials, in category 5e FTP.
Lanberg Ethernet Patchcord FTP 5e 30 m - green.
Network cable specification
- Brand: Lanberg
- Category 5e FTP Patchcord (shielded)
- AWG 26 (8 x 7 x 0.16 mm)
- Construction of the strand: 7 x 0.16 mm strand
- External PVC insulation: 5.4 mm
- HDPE insulation of conductors: 0.88 mm
- Operation up to 100 MHz
- Printing of the length counter every meter
- Compatibility with ANSI / TIA / EIA-568B standards
- Material: Copper (CCA)
- Colour: green
- Length: 30 m