Description: Air Engine - Steam Engine - mechanical model kit - veneer - 81 parts - Ugearsmodels 70009
Mechanical model ofa pneumatic engine - steam machinefor self-assembly. The kit consists of81 elementsmade of high qualityveneer. The model has a small size, but structurally is a perfect reproduction ofa steamengine, so it is ideal for explaining the basic laws of mechanics. The engine is set in motion bya blast of air- simply blow into the holes or introduce air from a balloon. Includes a built-in tachometer and has two additional compartments. The package contains plywood boards from which you just need to squeeze out thefinished elementsand connect them together according to the included illustrated instructions. The workmanship of the elements is very high because they are cut out of the plywood using a laser method. To assemble the model you do not needglueor additionalassembly elements. Assembly takes2 to 3 hours.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: pneumatic engine - steam machine
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Suitable for children over 14 years
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 81 pieces.
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 hours
- Model dimensions: 162 x 78 x 10 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.