Product description: Carrier Board Mini - mini IoT extension board - for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 - DFRobot DFR0767
The RouterCarrierBoard Mini is a mini extension in the form of an IoT card forRaspberry Pi Compute Module 4. The extension is equipped with two Ethernet connectors, amicroSDmemory card slot, as well as aUSB type Cconnector and a 26-pin connector compatible with Raspberry Pi. It can be used with theOpenWRTsystem. When used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, it creates a compact router. The module is also compatible withRaspberry OSandUbuntu Server.
The Carrier Board Mini router, when connected to a network card via PCle, provides two network (gigabit) ports. It offers much better performance and stability than a USB connected network card solution.
Router Carrier Board Mini - a mini IoT expansion board designed for use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. The kit does not include theRaspberry Pi CM4 Compute Module 4, this can be purchased separately from our store.
Product compatible with Raspberry Pi CM4
A detaileduser guideis available on the manufacturer's website to help you get started with the module. There is also a list of necessary hardware requirements and components to ensure proper functioning.
Technical specification Router Carrier Board Mini
- Extension compatible with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) series
- Ethernet Ports: 2
- ETH1: Compute Module 4 built-in
- ETH2: PCI Express 1000BASE-T NIC
- USB ports: 2
- 1 x USB Type C connector - for power supply
- 1 x USB Type C connector - USB 2.0 High Speed
- Memory card: built-in microSD slot (only non eMMC modules supported)
- GPIO: 26-pin GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Module power supply: USB type C 5 V / 3 A
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 80°C
- Module dimensions: 55 x 62 mm