Product description: DC/AC step-up converter 24VDC / 230VAC 350/500W - sinus - Volt IPS-500
DC/AC step-up converter IPS-500Volt.Converts 24 VDC to 230 V AC, itsmaximum continuous power is 350 W, while the current one is 500 W. Additionally, it has a USB connector to power5 Vdevices. It is ideal for places where there is no possibility of direct connection to the power network.
DC/AC step-up Volt IPS-500 converter.
The device has amodifiedsine waveform at its output, i.e.rectangular alternating voltage. Thermsvalue ofthis waveform is the same as the rms value of the sine waveform occurring in the power network.The inverter has a number ofprotections, such as:short-circuit, thermal, under-voltage, over-voltage, overload. The efficiency of the inverter is 92%.
IPS-500 step-up Volt IPS-500 specification
- Battery voltage: 24 V
- Input voltage: from 21 V to 31 V DC
- Output voltage: 225 V to 235 V AC
- Overload power (momentary): 500 W
- Rated power (continuous): 350 W
- Output voltage frequency: 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Efficiency at full load: 92%
- Under-voltage protection tripping threshold: 21,4 (+/- 0,6 V)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- USB socket: yes - 5 V
- Short circuit protection
- thermal - switches off the device after exceeding approx. 60°C - 70°C
- Under-voltage: switches off the device when the input voltage is too low
- over-voltage - switches off the device when the input voltage is too high
- overload protection - switches off the device if it has been overloaded for more than a dozen seconds
The set includes
- Volt IPS-500 converter
- Lighter plug