Description of product: Pico Enviro+ Pack - shield with temperature, humidity, sound, light sensors and LCD for Raspberry Pi Pico - Pimoroni PIM635
Pico Enviro + Pack is an overlay for Raspberry Pi Pico equipped with an environmental sensor BME688 and a light and sound sensor. In addition, on the board you can find a color LCD display with a diagonal of 1.54 " and a resolution of 240 x 240 px , four buttons for any purpose, RGB LED diode and a connector for connecting the PMS5003 air quality sensor (PMS5003 sensor is not included in the set). The BME688 sensor allows for measuring temperature, humidity, pressure and some gases.
The main features of the Pico Enviro + Pack overlay
- 4-in-1 sensor for temperature, pressure, humidity and gas - BME688
- Light and proximity sensor - LTR-559
- MEMS microphone
- IPS LCD display with a diagonal of 1.54 "and a resolution of 240 x 240 px (controlled by the SPI bus)
- 4x tact switch buttons
- Connector for connecting the PMS5003 air quality sensor
- Soldered connectors for direct connection of the Raspberry Pi Pico board
- Qwiic / Stemma QT connector for easy and quick connection of modules with the same connector
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico and Raspberry Pi Pico W
Take care of the air with Pico Enviro + Pack!
The Enviro + board for the Raspberry Pi Pico was developed in collaboration with the University of Sheffield to monitor the environment and transfer measurement data from your surroundings in real time to code-open projects. Enviro + allows you to create detailed data sets that allow you to observe changes in air quality over time and in different areas of cities.
Particulate matter (PM) consists of tiny particles such as dust, pollen, mold spores, smoke particles, organic particles, metal ions, and more. Particulate matter is largely what we consider air pollution. They can be measured in size and quantity with particle sensors such as the PMS5003 that can be connected to Enviro +.
Temperature, air pressure and humidity can also affect the particulate level. The gas sensor function on the BME688 will respond to changes in volatile organic compounds (VOCs), volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), and the presence of carbon monoxide and hydrogen, giving you an overall measure of indoor or outdoor air quality.
Pico Enviro + Pack - shield with environmental, sound, light and LCD sensor for Raspberry Pi Pico - Pimoroni PIM635 - Raspberry Pi Pico not included.
Specification of the Enviro + Pack overlay
- temperature, humidity, pressure, gas - BME688
- lights, distances - LTR-559
- sound - MEMS microphone
- PMS5003 air quality sensor connector (not included)
- Display: LCD IPS
- Display Size: 1.54 "
- Resolution: 240 x 240 px
- Button: 4 pcs.
- Qwiic / Stemma QT connector
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W
- Dimensions: 61.5 x 31.5 x 9.5 mm
- Pico Enviro + Pack - overlay with environmental, sound, light and LCD sensor for Raspberry Pi Pico - Pimoroni PIM635