Accurate, laser distance sensor operating in the range from 0.05 to 40 m with an accuracy of 0,025 m. The supply voltage is from 4.75 V to 5.5 V and consumes up to 85 mA of current. The device communicates via interfaces: I2C or PWM. The length of the projected light wave is 905 nm.
- Supply voltage: 4.75 V to 5 V
- Supply current: up to 85 mA
- Range: from 0.05 to 40 m
- Accuracy: +/- 0.025 m
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Operating frequency: 1000 Hz
- The illumination wavelength: 905 nm / 1.3 W
- Beam divergence: 8 m
- Optical aperture: 12.5 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C
- Communication: PWM or I2C
- Dimensions: 53,5 x 33,5 x 24,5 mm
- Weight: 34 g
The device uses aclass 1 laser, i.e. one which is safe in normal operating conditions. Despite this, the manufacturer recommends keeping the radius away from the eyes.