Product description: Lidar TF03 IP67 laser distance sensor - 180m - RS485 / RS232
Industrial, fast laser LiDAR distance sensor from Benewake , measuring in the range from 0.1 to 180 m with an accuracy of 10 cm (in the range of 10 m). LiDAR TF03 is supplied with the voltage from 5 V to 24 V, it consumes up to 150 mA of current. The sensor is equipped with compensated algorithms for glare from outside light and other disturbances, so it can work in strong lighting and rain, fog and snow. The device communicates via the RS485 / RS232 interface . The refresh rate is from 1 Hz to 10 kHz . The length of the emitted light wave is 905 nm . The sensor is closed in an aluminum housing with IP67 protection. The sensor is used in drones, car collision avoidance, intelligent transportation and industrial safety alert.
Efficient and compact laser sensor
The TF03 has a unique design of the optical system and signal processing circuit, which improves the detection performance in a compact size. In addition to the long range of 180 m, the key parameters also have excellent performance over the entire range, such as distance resolution, accuracy, repeatability and detection frequency. The housing of the TF03 is made of an aluminum alloy and glass transmitting infrared radiation to improve the overall strength. The degree of protection is IP67, thanks to which the sensor can be used in extreme environments.
- Housing made of aluminum and glass
- Anti-vibration and anti-shock
- Communication interface
- IP67 tightness class
Application of the LiDAR TF03 sensor
- Vehicle Counting - To ensure the proper operation of the traffic management system and to provide accurate and reliable traffic information, Benewake LiDAR provides solutions according to the actual requirements and integrated with the road monitoring system.
- Drones, Obstacle Avoidance, and Altitude Hold - Benewake LiDAR equipped drones can perform ground-keeping and obstacle avoidance tasks in applications such as patrolling, security, farming and deliveries.
- Industrial Safety Distance Warnings - Benewake LiDAR can alert you of unsafe distance and activate alarm systems to reduce the accident rate in all types of industrial environment. LiDAR has been used in tower cranes, thanks to which alarming about a safe distance has been implemented.
Lidar TF03 sensor specification
- Supply voltage: 5 V to 24 V
- Power consumption:
- ≤ 150 mA @ 5V
- ≤ 80 mA @ 12 V
- ≤ 50 mA @ 24 V
- Photobiological Safety: Class1 (EN60825)
- Measurement range:
- for 90% reflectance: 0.1 to 180 m
- for a reflectivity of 10%: from 0.1 to 70 m
- for 90% reflectance and 100 k lux: 0.1 to 130 m
- for a reflectivity of 10% and 100 k lux: 0.1 to 50 m
- up to 10 m: ± 10 cm
- from 10 m: 1%
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Repeatability: 1σ ： <3 cm
- Operating frequency: 1 Hz to 1000 Hz (default 100 Hz)
- Light beam length: 905 nm
- 0.5 ° contact angle
- Protection degree: IP67
- Corrosion resistant
- Resistant to contamination
- Ambient light resistant up to 100 klux
- Working temperature: -25 ° C to 60 ° C
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Communication: RS485 / RS232
- Cable length: 70 cm
- Dimensions: 44 x 43 x 32 mm
- Weight: 92 g