Product description: Genibot school kit + certified online course
Educational kit with GeniBot robots, completed with primary schools in mind. It contains four GeniBot robots, four sets of coding cards and special accessories such as arms for moving objects. The kit also includes the book "Early Childhood Education with GeniBot - Part I" and a certified online training course.
GeniBot - a robot for learning coding offline and online
GeniBot is an educational robot equipped with a number of functions useful in learning programming. It introduces the youngest users to the world of modern technologies, encourages experimentation and stimulates creativity. Working with the robot also develops soft competences, such as logical and algorithmic thinking and a task-oriented approach to problems. Additionally GeniBot "speaks" two languages - Polish and English - so it can be helpful in learning a foreign language.
Certified online course - "The use of GeniBot robots in pre-school and early school education".
The course consists of an eight-hour online training designed for teachers and educators, as well as for people who want to use GeniBot in their work with children. The training is conducted by professional trainers, who using videos, presentations and detailed descriptions show the potential and possibilities of conducting classes with GeniBot. They also demonstrate interesting activities with robots and a number of creative applications. The course formula has been designed in such a way that it is possible to return to previously learnt material several times. Access to the course is valid for one year from the date of its activation.
- From coding on the mat to robotics - what to remember, what to pay attention to
- Different objects, different ways of coding - introduction to rotations
- Before I create my first program... how GeniBot works
- Creating the first program - commands responsible for movement
- From point A to point B - GeniBot on different educational levels
- Encoding with gestures
- Introducing repetitions
- Loops in GeniBot programming
- Functions in GeniBot programming
- Conducting robot - introducing music sheets
- Maths with GeniBot - addition and subtraction cards
- GeniBot and drawing - dedicated cards
- Line tracing
- Navigating through lines on a grid
- Creating a network of robots
- GeniBot application
Early Childhood Education
The set includes the book "Early Childhood Education with GeniBot - Part I". It was developed by an educational expert Anna Świć. It contains over 100 pages of ready-made ideas for classes and techniques for teaching. They include lesson scenarios such as:
- We care about the environment,
- Noun, verb, adjective - we consolidate parts of speech with the GeniBot,
- Solar system with GeniBot,
- Trip around Poland with GeniBot,
- Square or rectangle - we learn geometrical shapes with GeniBot,
- 24 hours from the life of GeniBot,
- Stairs to a loop,
- Musical code,
- Mathematical slalom with GeniBot,
- Healthy eating - we introduce the concept of functions.
About the author
Anna Świć - the author of materials about GeniBot - is an ambassador of EduSense brand. Education: teacher and speech therapist, experience: educational expert. She is an enthusiast of using modern technologies in the educational process. She has created many scenarios of didactic activities for children and teachers.
Contents of the set
- GeniBot robot - 4 pcs.
- Accessories for Genibot - 4 sets
- Additional set of cards - 4 pcs.
- Book "Early childhood education with Genibot - Part I".
- Certified online course - Using GeniBot robots in preschool and early school education
- USB hub (collective charger) - 1