Product description: Fingerprint reader Z70 - fingerprint sensor
Module for recognition and storage of fingerprints. It has a built-in DSP processor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrolleras. It can also work independently. It supports intelligent image processing and fingerprint comparison.
Fingerprint reader Z70
Specification of fingerprint reader
- Supply voltage: 3.8 V to 7 V
- Operating current: 65 mA
- Interface: UART - RX and TX pins
- The time of the image read: less than 1 sec.
- Memory: for 1000 fingerprints
- Average search time of base: 2 ms
- Configuration modes:
- Comparison: 1:1
- Search: 1:N
- Sign file: 256 b
- File example: 512 b
- Protection level: 5 - the highest
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C
- The dimensions of the reading field: 14.5 mm x 19.4 mm
- Module dimensions: 54 x 20 x 20.5 mm
The product is compatible with Arduino
Manufacturer has prepared a user's guide with a sample codefor Arduino users.
Pins of sensor
The module has six pins, included is a cable with the appropriate connector and the free wires with the removed insulation.
Color of the
|1||GND||black||The ground of the system.|
|2||RD||white||Line of the input data of the serial interface (RX).|
|3||TD||green||Line of the output data of the serial interface (TX).|
|4||VIN||red||The supply voltage is from 3.8 V to 7.0 V|
|5||SOUT||yellow||Signal output - it can be left unconnected. Details inthe documentation.|
|6||VTOUCH||blue||Signal output - it can be left unconnected. Details inthe documentation.|