- Reduced price
Product description: Stepper motor JK42HS40-1206 200 steps/rev 3.6 V / 1.2 A / 0.27 Nm
Unipolar stepper motor, six-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). It is powered by 3.6 V, draws 1200 mA per coil. Torque is2.8 kg*cm(0.27 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 56 mm (NEMA 17).
Stepper motor specifications JK42HS40-1206
- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 3,6 V
- Current consumption per coil: 1,2 A
- Coil resistance 3.3 Ω
- Winding inductance: 3.2 mH
- Holding torque 2.8 kg*cm (0.27 Nm)
- Outputs: unipolar (six wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 56 mm (without shaft)
Technical drawing and detailed data are available in thedocumentation.
Stepper motor JK42HS40-1206 200 steps/rev 3.6 V / 1.2 A / 0.27 Nm.
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motorcontroller -easy to use, small modules allowing to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also preparedinstructionsfor connecting various types of stepper motors.
Use of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers