Product description: Wio RP2040 module + WiFi 2,4G - Seeedstudio 102991556
Wio RP2040 module with WiFi 2,4G wireless communication produced by Seeedstudio. It can be programmed with Thonny editor. The built-in chip allows to extend the functionality of the project, which is based on Raspberry Pi Pico. The Wio module features a dual-core RP2040 processor clocked at 133 MHz, 264 kB of SRAM and 2 MB of Flash memory.
Before you start - visit the user guide! It will make working with the Wio RP2040 + WiFi 2.4G much easier. You'll find all the information you need there, including pinout description and software installation.
Special features of Wio RP2040 + WiFi 2,4G
- Featuring a powerful dual-core RP2040 processor clocked at 133 MHz, 264 kB of SRAM and 2 MB of Flash memory.
- Provides a reliable WiFi wireless connection that operates from 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz and supports Ap&Station mode
- Compatible with the Thonny editor - you don't need professional programming knowledge and can control hardware devices using the simple MicroPython language
- Rich with many interfaces, including 32 GPIO pins (as many as 20 pins support PIO and PWM), 2x UART, 4x ADC, 2x SPI, 2x I2C. Some pins can be multiplexed, e.g. GP12 and GP13 with I2C, SPI, UART functions.
Technical specification of the Wio RP2040 + WiFi 2.4G module
- Processor: RP2040 32-bit dual-core Cortex M0+
- clock frequency: 133 MHz
- Flash memory: 2 MB
- SRAM memory: 264 kB
- 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- IEEE802.11 b/g/n support
- Supports 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
- Supports application mode and Ap&Station
- Supports user programmable GPIO control
- GPIO (PIO and PWM pins): 20 pins
- I2C: 2 pins
- SPI: 2 pins
- UART: 2 pins
- ADC: 4 pins
- VIN power supply: 3.6 V to 5 V DC
- Module dimensions: 18 x 28.2 x 1 mm