Description: Relays module, 8 channels with opto-isolation - 10A / 250VAC contacts - 5V coil - blue
The module allows to control the actuators consuming the current up to 10 A using the microcontroller's ports or any starting set (includingArduino,Raspberry PiandSTM32Discovery). Optical isolation seperates the control signal from the part associated with the power of relay, thereby providing safety of the control system's work.
The product is compatible with Arduino
For relay control, a digital signal controlled from leads of the Arduino, is enough.
For proper operation, it is sufficient to connect the power of the relay coil and the digital control signal. Leads are the standardstrap goldpin with raster of 2.54 mm, which enables connection through the connecting cables.
The relay has the following leads:
- VCC- power of optical isolator
- GND- mass of system
- IN1 ... IN8 - controlling inputs of the relays, activated by low state
- The jumper JD-VCC - connects the power of the relay's coil with opitical isolator's power
- Connector KF (ARK)- the relay's contacts connected in accordance with the pattern on plate of the module.
Examples of application
- Driver of lighting
- The driver of executors
- Switch for electric devices, including motors
- The supply voltage VCC: 5 V
- Activated through low state
- The control signal: min 3.3 V
- Relay JQC-3FF-S-Z (documentation)
- Coil voltage: 5 V
- The maximum voltage of contacts: 250 V AC, 110 VDC*
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Optoelectronic isolation
- 8 leds signalizing the activation of relay
- Tile sizes 139 x 55 mm
- Weight: 118 g
- Diameter of mounting holes: 3 mm
* Maximum contact voltage depends on the type of load - details inthe documentation, tab. Contact Data.