Product description: Facial recognition and mask recognition system - Zamel Gardi SRT-02/L
System created by Zamel which allows tocontrol accessto particular object for authorized persons based on face recognition. It is perfect for companies, offices, schools, hotels and public buildings. Advanced algorithms allow the reader torecognize faces, as well asworn masksand on this basis grant access to selected rooms, objects, etc. The device enables recording the time of entry and exit of a given person. The entry can also be allowed during specific hours and on specific days of the week. An additional function is thedetection of a worn mask, which allows for admittance of persons wearing it. The necessity of putting on the mask will also be signalled by an appropriate voice message.
How the face recognition system works
The device is equipped withrelay outputallowing direct control ofan electric door strikeor other elements controlling doors, gates, wickets, etc. After detecting the face, the system switches on therelay, for example, opening the electric door strike, which allows entry into the room / object. The entire configuration of the device along with the registration of authorized persons is done from any computer and the application installed on it. The panel is connected to a computer viaRJ45network socket only for the time of configuration, then it can work independently. The device can be mounted directly on the wall or set on a table. Very aesthetic and modern design and a ring of light illuminated in different colors are additional advantages of the device. The color of the ring additionally informs the user:red- "you can not enter",green- "please enter".
Main features of the face recognition system
- Advanced and fast (about 200 ms) face recognition system.
- Relay output allowing to control an electric door strike, door drive, turnstile, etc.
- Mask on detection.
- Automatic screen awakening after a person approaches the device.
- 4 GB RAM, Linux-based device.
- Wiegand output.
- Voice and text messages in Polish.
- Camera resolution 2 Mpx (Sony CMOS sensor).
- Multicolour light ring indicating the possibility of entering or not.
Specification of face recognition system
- Working temperature: from 0°C to 30°C
- Degree of protection: IP32
- Relay output type: NO
- Maximum number of faces: 2000
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display size: 5"
- Dimensions: 165 x 165 x 28 mm
- Face recognition device
- Connection wires
- Wall and table mount bracket
- Power supply