Product description: BMP390L - pressure and temperature sensor - STEMMA QT / Qwiic - Adafruit 4816
Sensormodule equipped with BoschBMP388andBMP390digitalbarometer. Enables precise measurement of pressure and height in the pressure rangefrom 300 hPa to 1250 hPa, with relative measurement accuracy of± 0,08 hPaand absolute measurement accuracy of ±0,5 hPa. Powered by voltage in range of3 V to 5 V DC. The module uses I2C and SPI bus to communicate with the main module, e.g. Arduino orMetro. Equipped with STEMMA QT / Qwiic connectors, which can be used to connect sensor with microcontroller.
- Used in drone and quadcopter projects to maintain a stable flight altitude.
- As a complementary sensor in any flying projects to track altitude above sea level.
- To measure temperature with an accuracy of ± 0.5°C.
Sensor pinout description from Adafruit
- VIN- supply pin with voltage from 3V to 5V DC
- 3Vo- supply pin with voltage 3,3 V
- GND- system ground pin
- SCL- I2C / SPI logic pin - communication interface clock line pin
- SDO- SPI logic pin - output pin of communication interface data line
- SDA- I2C / SPI logic pin - communication interface data line pin
- CS- Chip select (activated by low state)
- INT- interrupt pin
Example of sensor connection using STEMMA QT / Qwiic connectors andMetroboard which is Arduino equivalent.
- Integrated circuit: BMP388 and BMP390
- Supply voltage: from 3 V to 5 V DC
- Communication interface: SPI / I2C
- I2C interface address: 0x77
- Sensor BMP388 and BMP390:
- pressure measurement range: from 300 hPa to 1250 hPa
- relative accuracy of pressure measurement: ± 0.08 hPa (at altitude ± 0.66 m, pressure from 900 hPa to 1100 hPa and temperature from 25°C to 40°C)
- absolute pressure measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 hPa (at a temperature of -20°C to 65°C and a pressure of 300 hPa to 1100 hPa)
- temperature: 0°C to 65°C
- temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0,5°C
- maximum sampling frequency: 200 Hz
- Connectors: STEMMA QT / Qwiic