Current sensor operating in the range from 10 mA to 5 A on the basis of Hall effect. The output is an analog voltage. The supply voltage is 5 V.
The module can measure direct current and alternating current in the range of up to 5 A, and its basic sensitivity is 400 mV / A. Default sampling rate is 20 kHz.
The module has the following pins:
|VCC||The supply voltage is 5 V.|
The output voltage is proportional to the current
IP+ and IP-.
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|IP +||The input of the current sensor.|
|IP -||The input of the current sensor.
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Analog output
- Current measurement: from 10 mA to 5 A
- Sampling rate: 20 kHz (the possibility of setting to 80 kHz)
- Chip: ACS723
- Complete electrical isolation of the control signal, from the measured current
- Basic sensitivity without amplification: 400 mV / A
- Module dimensions: 24 x 15 mm