Product description: Opticon Universe 114F1000EQ 114mm x200 telescope
Professional astronomical teles cope designed for home use and educational purposes. The tube of the telescope is made of durable high quality alloy. It was placed on a full size aluminium tripod with EQ-III parallactic head. This solution allows precise tracking of objects with the use of convenient micromotions. An additional finderscope makes tracking easier. The maximum theoretical magnification of the Universe 114F1000EQ is 200x. The aperture of the main mirror is 114 mm.
The manufacturer of the telescope provides additional materials in the form of sky maps and manuals. They can be found on the website, which can be accessed by scanning the QR code placed on the leaflet included in the kit.
- The telescope is an invaluable educational aid, recommended by experts. The device allows you to develop a passion for astronomy
- The EQ-III parallactic head used in the device allows you to easily and accurately find objects in the sky, based on coordinates read from the star atlas. The tracking is done with convenient micro-movements
- It is an excellent tool for observing the moon and stars. It is equipped with a special interchangeable contrast filter for observing the moon, which improves the image quality during a full moon. It makes the surface features of our natural satellite even more visible
- The telescope can be used to observe objects from the so-called "Deep Space (The telescope can be used to observe Deep Space objects, such as nebulae, galaxies and globular star clusters. It is also possible to see cloud belts on the surface of Jupiter, the rings of Saturn, the disk of Mars, and the phases of Venus.
- After installing a straightening lens, the telescope can be used as a spotting scope for nature and landscape observations (birds, planes, distant buildings etc.).
Universe 114F1000EQ telescope specifications
|Optical system:||Reflector (mirror telescope)|
|Max. theoretical magnification:||200x|
|Focal length:||1000 mm|
|Stellar range (magnitude):||12.6 mag|
|Suggested for Observing:||Planets including moons, star constellations, nebulae, galaxies, DSO|
|Eyepieces included:||Kellner K 6.5 mm and 25 mm|
|Image reverser:||1.5 x magnification|
|Tube length:||120 cm|
|Aiming scope:||6 x 30 mm|