The sound level meter is compatible with Arduino. For measurements, it uses the circuit instrument and the microphone with a low noise level that allows to accurately measure the sound level in the environment. It measures the sound in the range of 30 DBA to 130 DBA. It is powered with the voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V.
The sound level meter with Arduino DIY.
The sound level meter can be used to measure noise on the road of fast motion or in the closed spaces.
Black film on the microphone is an element of the sensor, it should not be touched with sharp elements.
- High precision: it uses the circuit instrument and a microphone with low noise level
- Output voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Easy conversion: linear analog output from 0.6 V to 2.6 V, the linear compliance from 30 DBA to 130 DBA, it does not require a complex algorithm
- Easy to use: plug and play, no soldering
- Input voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Input current: 22 mA to 14 mA
- Output voltage: 0.6 V to 2.6 V
- The measurement range: 30 DBA to 130 DBA
- Measurement error:± 1.5 dB
- Frequency range: 31.5 Hz to 8.5 KHz
- Feature of time: 125 ms
- Dimensions: 60 x 43 mm
- 1x analog meter of volume
- 1x Gravity 3-pin cable