Product description: BleBox tempSensor Pro - WiFi temperature sensor - Android / iOS application
Ready-made moduleBleBoxtempSensor Pro that allows you to measure temperature overWiFinetwork using smartphone app from anywhere in the world. The sensor allows you to be notified when the temperature exceeds a certain range and control other devices depending on the ambient temperature. The pro version can be poweredfrom 12V to 24V. The includedwaterproof probewith a length of2 m, allows for temperature measurements in the range of-55 ° C to 125° C. Housing of the device withincreased weather resistance(IP54) and externalantennaallows you to place it anywhere you want, even away from your router.
Main features of BleBox tempSensor Pro
- Remote temperature monitoring via WiFi from anywhere in the world thanks to free wBox application for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Control other devices depending on temperature changes.
- Receive notifications from the app when temperature range is exceeded.
- Included 2 meter waterproof probe allows for measurement in the range of -55 ° C to 125 ° C.
- Possibility of connecting 4 probes with a maximum length of 30 m to one sensor.
- Module powered from 12 V to 24 V.
- Enclosed in a housing with increased resistance to weather conditions - IP54.
- Additional antenna to increase the WiFi range of the device.
Wiring diagram of WiFi tempSensor Pro
Before connecting the sensor, disconnect the power supply in the circuit by switching off the relevant fuse in the power supply circuit or unplugging the power supply from the outlet.
BleBox tempSensor Pro module has a6-pin screw connector, to which you should bring the power supply from 12 V to 24 V and connect the temperature probe, in order of wire colors (from left):
- connector1- supply voltage, ground (GND)
- connector 2- power supply from 12 V to 24 V
- black or white- temperature probe ground
- red or brown- supply voltage of the temperature probe
- green or yellow- temperature probe signal
- connector6- not connected, designed to expand the application possibilities of the product
Application of BleBox WiFi temperature sensor
Due to weatherproof housing, sensor can be used inoutdoor conditions. It can be used in greenhouses, where the sensor allows you to maintain the right temperature by controlling other intelligent devices. The sensor can be used in intelligent buildings and more professional industrial environments thanks to the ability to work with voltageup to 24V.
|Specification of WiFi temperature sensor BleBox tempSensor Pro|
|Supply voltage||12 V to 24 V|
|Power consumption||up to 1 W|
|Measuring range||from -55°C to 125°C|
|Controller operating range||from -20°C to 50°C|
|Accuracy of measurement||± 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to 85°C|
|Housing||plastic, sealed with a halogen-free polyurethane composition, self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130°C)|
|Probe dimensions||6 x 51 mm|
|Probe type||single, waterproof, cable length 2 m|
|Additional probes||yes, available as an accessory|
|Maximum number of probes connected||4|
|Mounting method||two 18 x 3.5 mm oval mounting holes or self-adhesive element (tape)|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Protection||reversed polarity, ESD|
|Antenna connector type||RP-SMA|
|Antenna||omnidirectional, 5 dB gain - included|
|Communication standard||µWiFi, WiFi compatible, 802.11g|
|Transmission type||bidirectional, encrypted|
|Encryption||WPA2-PSK and authenticated encryption (AEAD)|
|Mode of operation||direct connection (Acces Point), WiFi connection via router, connection with access from anywhere in the world|
|Transmission frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Controller dimensions||50 x 92 x 28 (without antenna), 85 x 230 x 28 mm (with antenna arranged vertically), antenna length 197 mm|