Module from the Grove is equipped with a button with a yellow led. It is powered with the voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V. It has the Grove connector that allows for the direct connection of the board to the Raspberry Pi and Arduino. The switch, by default is set to high status and the LED to the low status.
This product is only available in our market in Poland and cannot be sold to other countries.
|1)GND||The ground of the system.|
|2)VCC||Supply voltage is from 3.3 V to 5 V|
|3)SIG2||The signal output of the status of the button. High, by default.|
|4)SIG1||The signal input of the LEDs. By default, it is low.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Supply current of the LED: 50 mA
- The resistance of the pressed button: < 100 mΩ
- The resistance of the released button: > 100 MΩ
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 16 mm
- Weight: 30 g