Product description: SparkFun MicroMod Main Board - Double - base board for MicroMod - SparkFun DEV-18576
MicroMod Main Board Double - a base board from Sparkfun designed for prototyping with other MicroMod series extensions. The SparkFun MicroMod Main Board Double version features three MicroMod M.2 connector slots, allowing you to connect any MicroMod processor board that is part of the SparkFun MicroMod ecosystem, plus two peripherals. The board also features two Qwiic connectors, a JST connector for battery connection, and a memory card slot.
The kit does not include the SparkFun MicroMod processor, which is required for proper operation of the module.
What is MicroMod? What is MicroMod?
MicroMod is a modular interface ecosystem that allows you to easily and quickly connect your SparkFun MicroMod microcontroller to various peripherals - sensors and accessories. The system uses the M.2 standard, so you can quickly and seamlessly exchange available processor boards, depending on your current needs. This solution significantly simplifies the whole prototyping process.
SparkFun MicroMod Main Board Specification - Double
- 3x M.2 MicroMod connector
- 1x slot for plugging in MicroMod processor
- 2x slot for plugging in a peripheral device
- 2x Qwiic connector, allowing you to expand the system with additional peripherals
- 1x USB type C connector for power and programming
- 1x connector to connect the Li-Pol battery (2-pin JST)
- 1x slot for microSD memory card
- 1x SWD 2x5
- Boot and Reset buttons
- 3x LEDs
- Built-in voltage regulator AP7361C: 3.3 V / 1 A
- Built-in resetable PTC fuse (rated at 5 V / 2 A)
- Supply voltage:
- 5 V via USB C connector
- 3.7 V to 4.2 V via Li-Pol battery connector
- SparkFun MicroMod Main Board - Double - base board for MicroMod - SparkFun DEV-18576 - 1 piece
- Screw M2.5 x 3 mm - 4 pieces
- 2-pin jumper - 2 pieces