Description: Touch screen resistive LCD TFT 2,4'' 320x240px GPIO 4DPi-24-HAT for Raspberry Pi
The device communicates through GPIO pins - as an extension for the minicomputer.
Connect to the Raspberry Pi
In order to run the screen, you need to put a screen on the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi.
Example of connecting the screen to the Raspberry Pi.
The screen is running with Raspbian. For this purpose, it is necessary to make settings system - to enter multiple commands that are in the instructions. The display communicates with the Raspberry at a speed of 48 MHz for the SPI channel, which uses the CPU for direct interpretation and compression commands.
A detailed description of the connections and driver installation, without changes to the system the Raspberry Pi can be found in the user's guide.
Specification of Touch screen resistive LCD TFT 2,4'' 320x240px GPIO 4DPi-24-HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 2.4 " 320 x 240 px touch screen
- Connector: 40 pin GPIO
- Works with Raspberry Pi version A+ / B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+ / 4B
- Displays the full picture, as the monitor is connected to HDMI
- SPI communication 48 MHz with compression technology for SPI
- Works with the Raspberry without needing additional power
- A typical image rate: 25 frames/sec
- Backlight control: On/Off or PWM selectable through a jumper
- Built-in EEPROM ID
- 4 mounting holes diameter 2.7 mm
- Module dimensions: 56.5 x 14.2 mm 65x
- Screen dimensions: 49 x 36.7 mm
- Weight: 30 g