- Supply voltage VCC: 12 V
- Activated with the low status
- Relay JQC-3FF-S-Z (documentation)
- Coil voltage: 5 V
- The maximum voltage of contacts: 250 VAC, 125 VDC*
- Maximum current: 10 A
- Optoelectronic insulation
- 6 LEDs signalling the activation of relays
- The dimensions of the board 106 x 56 mm
- Weight: 82 g
- Diameter of mounting holes: 3 mm
* Maximum contact voltage depends on the type of load - details in the documentation, tab. 7. Contact Rating.
The module allows to control the actuators consuming the current up to 10 A using the microcontroller's ports or any development kit (including Arduino, Raspberry Pi and STM32Discovery). Optical insulation seperates the control signal from the part associated with the power of relay, thereby providing work safety of the management system.
The product is compatible with Arduino
For relay control, sufficient is a digital control signal from the pins of the Arduino.
For proper operation, it is sufficient to connect the power of the relay coil and the digital control signal. Leads are the standard goldpin strips with the pitch of 2.54 mm, which enables connection using the popular connecting cables.
The relay has the following pins
- VCC, DC+- power supply of the optocoupler
- GND,DC- - ground of the system
- IN1 ... IN6- control inputs of the relay are activated by the the low status
- Connectors KF (ARK)- the relay contacts are connected in accordance with the pattern on the board of the module.
Examples of application
- Driver of lighting
- The driver of the actuators
- Switch for electric devices, including motors