Product description: Geared motor 37Dx52L 19:1 + CPR 64 encoder
High power motor with 19:1 gearbox, 500 rpm, torque 5 kg*cm (0.49 Nm). The device has a quadrature encoder with a resolution of 64 pulses per revolution (after translating 1200 pulses per revolution).
Motor specification 37Dx52L
- Supply voltage: 6 V to 12 V
- Dimensions: 52 x 36.8 x 36.8 mm
- Shaft diameter: 6 mm
- Weight: 212 g
- Encoder resolution: 64 pulses per revolution (after gear 1200)
Parameters for 12V power supply:
- Rotations: 500 rpm
- Average power consumption: 300 mA
- Peak current: 5 A
- Torque: 5 kg*cm (0.49 Nm)
Parameters for 6V supply:
- Rotations: 256 rpm
- Average power consumption: 250 mA
- Peak current: 2,5 A
- Torque: 2.9 kg*cm (0.284 Nm)
Special mountings have been designed for the engines and 6mm Hubs for mounting wheels.
Where dimension x is equal to 22 mm.
Hall effect sensors detect pulses on a rotating magnetic disk at the back of the engine. Square encoders allow measurement with a resolution of 64 pulses per motor shaft revolution. After the gearbox, this is the right number of times more.
- Red - motor power supply
- Black - engine power
- Green - encoder mass potential
- Blue - encoder power supply (2.5V-20V)
- Yellow - encoder A output
- White - encoder B output
The figure shows the signal from both encoder channels. The B signal is shifted in phase relative to the A signal by 90 degrees.