Product description: SparkFun MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Board Single - SparkFun DEV-17723
A development board manufactured by Sparkfun. It is used for prototyping with the other extensions of the Qwiic system. MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Board has single MicroModM.2socket, so you can connect any MicroMod processor board from SparkFun MicroMod ecosystem to it. The board also features two Qwiic connectors andfour threaded holesfor mounting Qwiic-compliant devices. Individual sensors and accessories, after using proper spacers, can be stacked on top of each other. This solution enables the implementation of even very complex projects.
SparkFun MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Single application presentation.
What is MicroMod?
MicroMod is a modular interface ecosystem which allows you to easily connect your SparkFun MicroMod microcontroller to various peripheral devices (sensors, accessories). Thanks to the use of M.2 standard you can quickly and easily exchange availableboards with processors, depending on your current needs. This greatly facilitates the entire prototyping process.
SparkFun MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Board Single Specifications
- Built-in voltage regulator: 3.3 V / 1 A
- Qwiicconnector allowing you to expand your system with additional peripherals
- USB type C connector
- M.2 MicroMod connector
- Eight derived 4 / 40 inserts for mounting peripherals
- Boot and Reset buttons
- SparkFun MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Board Single development board - 1 pc.
- Screw M2.5 x 3 mm
- Phillips head screws 1/4''4-40 for mounting additional boards on the bases