- Reduced price
A module that allows you to manage any device from a USB port. Communicates via UART interface. It has 7 analog inputs with10-bit A/C transmitter and 9 digital inputs / outputs. Outputs operate at voltage of 3.3 V.
The maximum performance of the outputs' current is 8,
therefore, you should not connect it directly to the device, LEDs, etc.
All pins can be individually programmed as inputs or outputs. The module can be controlled from any application with a serial console, for example,RealTerm. The device supports user-friendly commands, e.g. "gpio read 1" reads the GPIO 1value. The full list is given inthe user guide. The manufacturer also providessource codes of programs in different programming languages.
- The number of GPIO pins: 16 (screw terminal block connectors)
- The number of analog pins: 7
- Voltage: 5V (microUSB or screw terminal block connectors chosen with a jumper)
- The maximum performance of the outputs IO0 - IO7 current: 2
- The maximum performance of the outputs IO8 - IO15 current: 8
- Working voltage of pins: 3.3 V
- Resolution of the A/C transmitter: 10-bit
- Connector: miniUSB (wire soldseparately)
- Module dimensions: 92 x 42 mm
|The manufacturer has prepared a detailedguide together with the module's manual.