Product description: Auto-Digital Thermostat - ADT6401 - SparkFun SPX-16772
A small size digital thermostat manufactured by SparkFun. The circuit is enclosed in aSOT-23 housing with six switches. Each of the elements contains internal sensor for local temperature detection. When the temperature exceeds the set trip point, the logic output is activated. The logic output of the ADT6401 is in the low state with an open drain. Temperature is digitized with a resolution of 0.125°C (11 bits). The ADT6401 belongs to the SparkX product line. It provides the latest electronics design solutions, but is not a regular item in theSparkFunportfolio.
The ADT6401 is an experimental product in the SparkX series. These are advanced solutions that do not go into regular production. They are created in very small quantities. They are tested by SparkFun, but do not have its technical support.
Specifications Auto-Digital Thermostat - ADT6401
- Supply voltage: from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Temperature measurement range: from -55°C to 125°C
- Accuracy when measuring from -45°C to 125°C: ± 0,5°C
- Current consumption: approximately 30 μA
- Thresholds can be precisely set from -45°C to + 115°C in 10°C increments
- Temperature hysteresis: 2°C or 10°C
- Whole circuit in SOT-23 housing with six leads