Standard servo, supply voltage from 4.8 V to 6 V.Operates as a variable speed motor.
- Supply voltage: from 4.8 V to 6 V
- Continuous motion
- Type: analog
- The maximum range of pulses: 500 - 2500 µs
- Cable length: approx. 300 mm
- Dimensions: 40.8 x 20,1 x 38,0 mm.
- Weight: 56 g
- Settings for 4.8 V:
- Torque: 9.0 kg*cm (0.9 Nm)
- Speed: 0,18 sec/60°
- Settings for 6, V:
- Torque: 10.2 kg*cm (1,02 Nm)
- Speed: 0.16 s/60°
- Complete set of servo horns, washers, and screws.
The frequency of the control signal is standard for modeling servos 50 Hz with pulse width 1 - 2 ms. The default rest point is 1.5 ms. Pulse widths above the rest point result in counterclockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width increases; pulse widths below the rest point result in clockwise rotation, with speed increasing as the pulse width decreases.