Product description: SparkFun Qwiic MicroPressure Sensor - MPR pressure sensor - SparkFun SEN-16476
SparkFun Qwiic MicroPressure Sensor is a miniature pressure measurement module equipped with a 25 psi piezoresistive pressure sensor from Honeywell. It allows you to perform calibrated pressure measurements in the range from 60 mbar to 2.5 bar . There is a 24-bit I2C digital signal at the sensor output, which can be compensated in a specific temperature range to improve sensor performance, change sensitivity, temperature effects and non-linearity using the built-in IC.
- SparkFun Qwiic MicroPressure Sensor - MPR pressure sensor - SparkFun SEN-16476 - 1 piece
Piezoresistive pressure sensor application
Sensors of this type are used in medicine during blood pressure monitoring or during negative pressure therapeutic therapy. They also have industrial applications - pneumatic brake systems, gas meters and water meters, as well as typically consumer ones - they can be found in a coffee machine, air humidifier, washing machines and dishwashers.
Technical specification of SparkFun Qwiic MicroPressure Sensor
- Module: blood pressure monitor
- Measurement type: absolute pressure measurement
- Calibration: pre-calibrated
- Calibrated pressure sensing range: 1 psi to 25 psi
- Working pressure: 25 psi (172.37 kPa)
- Maximum pressure: 60 psi (413.69 kPa)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.25%
- Temperature compensation range: from 0ºC to 50ºC
- Interface adapted to IoT (Internet of Things)
- Pressure measurement port: material stainless steel
- Connector Diameter: 0.1 '' (2.5mm)
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- I2C address: 0x18
- 2x Qwiic connectors
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
What is Qwiic?
Qwiic SparkFun is an ecosystem that includes a wide range of sensors based on the I2C bus, executive modules and dedicated cables. The main assumption of this solution is to improve the process of prototyping and connecting components. All elements supporting the Qwiic standard use the same connector - a 4-pin JST connector with a spacing of 1 mm. The use of such a solution reduces the amount of space required on the printed circuit board and prevents connection contrary to the polarity.