Product description: Cooling turbine - fan 12 V 50 x 50 x 15 mm 2 wires
Turbineused in RepRap3D printersconstruction. It is used to cool models formed from 3D felt. High efficiency of the fan allows for effective cooling during print creation. Specially designed nozzle allows for injection of air with increased precision in the desired place. The cooling turbine has dimensions of50 x 50 x 15 mm. It is powered by 12 V. It is connected to two wires with a plug.
In our shop offer are also available otheraccessoriesneeded in the self-construction of 3D printer RepRap.
Cooling turbine specification
- Supply voltage: 12 V
- Material: plastic
- Revolutions per minute: 6200 (tolerance +/- 10%)
- Volume of pumped air: 14.5 CFM
- Working temperature: from -10°C to 60°C
- Recommended humidity during operation: 5% to 95% RH
- Connections: two cables with plugs
- Cable length: approx. 300 mm
- There are two mounting holes on the turbine housing
- Colour: black