Micro: Maqueen is a graphically programmed robot platform for micro:bit. It has interesting features, among them plug-and-play feature which allows children to quickly learn graphic programming in a playful way, maintaining children's interest in science and logical thinking. Designed for children aged 8+.
Key features of Maqueen
- Support for Makecode, further support for Scratch and Python
- Small size, flexible movement
- The motor is made entirely of good quality metal, great driving force
- The wheels are made of ABS plastic covered with a silicone tire
- Motor cover is attached to the computer using the screw and nut
- Switch with buzzer
- Tracking lines, ambient lighting, LED, ultrasonic sensor, buzzer, I2C interface, etc.
- Wheel bearing POM, flexible and reliable, the ability to negotiate obstacles
- Easy to install, easy to use
The robot platform can be controlled using the wirelessgamepad.
Quick and easy installation
Installation of the robot takes less than a minute, it is enough to complete a few simple steps to start the game.
Micro: Maqueen supports programming in Microsoft MakeCode online and Scratch
Play and learn
Maqueen is a perfect toy for children to explore robotics. Children can set up the robot to do different things in the software. More sensors were added that detect sound, light, objects, and even interact with the wi-fi signal.
|Technical specification of|
from 3.5 V to 5 V (AAA batteries or rechargeable Li-Pol 3.7 V - not included)
|Tracking line:||2x IR (digital input)|
|LED:||2x (digital input)|
|LED RGB:||4x programmable|
SR04, SR04P connector 4-pin (5 V)
x1 (3.3 V)
|DC motor:||x2 N20|
|Gear ratio of the motor:||1:150|
|Rotational speed of the motor:||133 rpm|
|Control mode of the motor:||PWM|
|Holes for handles and covers:||6x M3 hole|
|Tools for programming:||
MakeCode online editor
Mind+ (based on Scratch 3.0)
85 x 81 x 44 mm
- Car body (along with motors and wheels)
- 2x wheel
- 1x sensor HC-SR04
- 1x container for AAA batteries
- 1x double-sided tape